Skip to the content

International Insurance


Does your standard domestic insurance policy insure your foreign business exposures?
The answer is probably “no”. As long as your company has goods, services, or people going overseas, it can benefit from specialized worldwide insurance protection to meet its growing needs and fill potential gaps left by domestic-only insurance program.

Whether your organization needs to cover employees while traveling abroad or an entire overseas operation, Mouton Insurance Brokerage will find the right package for your international business exposures.

If you have a U.S. based company and:

  • Have overseas sales revenue
  • Have employees traveling abroad
  • Exhibit and/or participate in Trade Shows overseas
  • Have contracting or consulting services overseas
  • Ship goods overseas
  • Have employees living abroad

Then, you should have international insurance. Initially, you will ensure the risk, and as you grow you’ll need to consider an International Package policy.

An International Package policy includes:

  • Foreign Commercial General Liability
  • Foreign Auto Liability
  • Foreign Voluntary Workers Compensation & Employers Liability (DIC/DIL)
  • Travel Accident & Sickness
  • Foreign Real & Personal Property Insurance
  • Kidnap & Ransom Extortion
  • Marine Cargo
  • Political Risk
  • Crime
Mouton Insurance Brokerage offers free, comparative quotes on all commercial insurance products from multiple carriers so you can rest assure your business is accurately covered at a competitive rate.

Just request a quote to find out coverage and premium options or contact us today.